SEO Services

Only 25% of online searchers click on paid ads or paid listings. To connect with the other 75%, you need to rank in organic search results.

Despite the millions spent on pay per click, prospects trust natural search engine listings by as much as two to one. And 90% of searchers don’t go past the first page while performing a search. SEO has proven to be five to 15 times more effective than pay per click.

The value of a first page ranking can often translate into hundreds of thousands of dollars of revenue for a business. And as this case study reveals, to get similar results from a pay per click campaign would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.

Organic SEO, however, takes time and a lot of work to show results.

SEO succeeds through:

  • Targeting the keywords that your prospects are using.

  • Optimizing pages for these phrases; incorporating them into the copy and the meta tags.

  • Continually developing content for your site and social media.

  • Generating links from other sites because of this content

Search engine optimization (SEO) is constantly evolving. Google makes 500-600 changes to its algorithm each year. We’ll make sure that your site is using the latest trends and technology so that you constantly stay ahead of the competition.

Search engine optimization is just one element of the SEO packages that are designed to help you connect with your market and to develop your brand.