One in three people searching the internet are looking for local businesses. And 82% of these searches result in some sort of action, either by visiting a store, making a reservation, or buying an item online.
The telephone book has been replaced. 64% of customers use online search engines and directories as their way to find local business while only 28% of people use the telephone book as their main source for local information. They go online and search for a business by name or look for a service provider on local directories such as Google Places, Yelp, Angie’s List and dozens of other sites.
Local directories don’t just influence prospects into utilizing your services they also influence how Google ranks your business on their search engine.
My local SEO services involve:
- Confirming your business is listed in all the local directories prospects might use (more than 50 in all).
- Making sure that your Google Places listing incorporates videos, photographs and other elements to make it stand out.
- Setting up a Facebook business page and generating followers
- Ensuring that your site is properly optimized for all the communities you serve
- Having your business come up for searches on cell phones.
- Developing relationships with followers and responding appropriately to negative comments or reviews.
No matter what type of business you have, people in your community are searching online for your products and services. And if your business is a real estate agency, tourist destination, or a place to stay, it’s not just people in your neighborhood doing these searches. It’s people moving to the area, tourists, and business travelers.
Check out my local search engine seo packages and then contact me today to avoid losing more business to your competition.